Things I’m Learning:
1. Friends come in all shapes and sizes.
2. There are good and bad people from every country.
3. It’s such a small world.
4. People make mistakes (including yourself). Forgive (including yourself).
5. The first step to change is defining the problem. (The scientific method literally applies to anything in life, including self-help/self-love).
6. Let go… of people, places, and things.
7. Who cares what other people think?
8. Stop judging yourself, and others.
9. There’s no limit to the amount of people your heart can feel “love” for.
10. There are up-sides and down-sides of every single situation imaginable. Choose to see the good.
11. Smile even when you’re unhappy, it actually tricks your brain.
12. Every day is a new day. Restart.
13. We’re all strange, and beautiful, and weak in our own ways.
14. We each have totally complex lives (with problems, worries, ideas and ambitions), just as the next person.
15. No regrets, just lessons.
16. Whatever will be, will be.
17. Possibilities are endless.
18. We should know more languages.
19. I am incredibly lucky for all that I am and all that I have.
20. Home is pretty freaking cool.